Dev. Build v5. Released
Greetings, Arms Dealers!
The Update to the Development Build is ready and we are excited to share it with you! This time, we "open the gates" to a completely new building, Production Hall, and offer a brand-new gaming element, machine workshops! We also made multiple improvements to Factory Ground, Engineering, Reverse-Engineering, Designand Proving Grounds! Last but not least, we fixed many errors and spent some time optimizing.
Thank you for all of your bug reports and feedback; it is extremely helpful to us!
- The game now includes a brand-new building where you can mass produce your tanks.
- "Machine workshops" game mechanics have been added, allowing for deeper gameplay and more exciting options while designing your tanks
- Added load screens, music and ambient sounds
- Introduced settings window with possibility to adjust video and audio preferences
- The ESC button now allows you to exit the building
- Loading times from and to Factory Grounds have been reduced.
- Facility cards now support correct switchover.
- Facilities have now been added to Warehouse, Design, Administration and Research Buildings
- Further enhancements for tooltips
- WIP version of modification camera is introduced. For Hull components, the camera should now spin and translate properly to show the selected modification
- Tank design workflow has been improved. Every new design is now initiated by clicking the "new design" button for each of the corresponding Hull Families.
- Additional tooltip upgrades, such as explanations of various design stages, machinery requirements, and others
- Minor rework for some of Tank Attributes
- Minor balancing to “Internal volume” Attribute
Proving Ground and Test Driving:
- Decoupled Proving grounds from Test driving
- Proving grounds now concentrate on the Tycoon component of the Trials, whilst Test drive allows you to try the tank "first hand" and earn achievements based on your performance.
- Fixed notorious recoil bug for MG’s
- Decreased “fire” effects when firing with MG’s
- Fixed the bug with offset tracks for A7V, LK2 and Horner running gears
A few words about the upcoming build: expect functioning Warehouse and Administration buildings in the next Update!
Please do not hesitate to share your ideas and thoughts with us and thank you very much for all of your support!